Government, Regulatory and State-owned Enterprises today face an increase burden of managing risk and complying with myriad regulations. Specific business challenges include:
- Environmental, health & safety (EH&S) risks
- Access to capital, liquidity and credit
- Managing quality and stakeholder expectation
- High cost of maintaining aging infrastructure
- Increased regulatory pressure
In this environment Chief Risk Officers and Chief Compliance Officers need to operate effectively and efficiently. Specifically, the risk and compliance functions require solutions that:
- Ensure compliance with myriad regulations across multiple geographies within cost and time constraints
- Provide a complete and accurate enterprise view into risk
- Create a single, integrated view of risk and compliance across the organization
- Contain internal fraud
- Link risks to root causes, events, hazards and other elements of governance, risk and compliance
- Manage project risk and govern investments
Cura Software’s suite of Governance, Risk and Compliance Management solutions was developed to help government, regulatory and state-owned organizations make their risk and compliance initiatives more effective and efficient. With a host of satisfied customers including Dept. of National Treasury (SA), Dept. of Treasury & Finance (Victoria, Aus), VicForests, Transnet, Eskom, Road Accident Fund (RAF), Dept. of Minerals and Energy (DME), Dept. of Transport (Aus) and State IT Agency (SITA) Cura Software is the undisputed leader in risk and compliance for the government and state-owned businesses.
Specifically, Cura Software enables government, regulatory and state-owned companies to:
- Implement Enterprise Risk Management best practices through a flexible, easy-to-use information system that allows organizations to identify, analyze, evaluate and treat both risks and opportunities in order to protect the corporate brand, create value for shareholders, owners, employees, customers and regulators. Learn More…
- Create a single, integrated system of record for all risk and compliance related information. Learn More…
- Provide real-time visibility into the state of risk and compliance management to all levels of the organization with interactive dashboards and reports Learn More…
- Develop quantitative risk models and develop “what-if” scenarios for enterprise risks, capital investments, project risks and more. [Learn More: Quantitative Risk Modeling]
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environment regulations with capabilities to capture, record, investigate and audit HS&E issues.
- Audit Management allows efficient consolidation of disparate audit requirements and results. Learn More…
To learn more about Cura Software and our GRC solutions for the government, regulatory and state-owned companies, visit the links below or click here to schedule a live Cura Software demonstration.